The Board of MBMAG and the Vargas Gallery at Mission College invite current and new members of the Guild to submit work for a juried exhibition.
Title: “Autumn Selections”
Exhibit Dates: Saturday, Sept. 15th through Wednesday, October 31st
Jurors: Lynda Watson and Albion Smith
Director of the Gallery and Curator of the Exhibit: Lynne Todaro
Entry Fee $25.00 (non-refundable)
Entry fees due August 15
- Up to three pieces may be entered for consideration. Metal should be the primary material. Copper, silver, gold acceptable. A maximum of 50 works will be accepted.
- Jewelry and sculpture will be accepted. For large sculpture pieces please contact Annette (email@example.com)or Toni ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Applicants may submit their work for sale or NFS (not for sale)
- All sales will be between buyer and artist directly.
- To have work considered for use in advertising, digital photos must be received Aug. 1st.
- All work will be collected on Sept. 1st (Santa Cruz area) and Sept. 2nd. (Monterey area) accompanied records and labels.
- You will be notified of your acceptance/ non-acceptance email on September 10.
- Work will be judged anonymously.
- Reception at the Gallery will be in the afternoon on Sept. 15th
You are encouraged to visit the website of the Vargas Gallery at Mission College.
To join or renew your MBMAG membership click here.