The entry deadline has been extended to midnight Oct 17, 2022
RREVV Gallery will feature member artwork in two jewelry cases for the holidays, during the months of November and December. Sculptures and jewelry are welcome. Artists may submit up to 5 pieces for Holiday @ RREVV. The non-refundable fee for entry is $35. Images and artwork details will be uploaded via an online submission form. Online postcards which will be provided at no extra cost to the participating artists. See below for photo guidelines.
All members are encouraged to submit artwork. If this is your first time exhibiting and you have questions, send us an email and we will answer your questions.
All information, photos, and payment are submitted on the form at the same time.
Artwork must be complete and photographed before beginning the submission process.
RREVV is an artist-owned gallery on Pacific Avenue located at 1349 Pacific Avenue, Santa Cruz, CA (next door to Paper Vision) where our emergence exhibit + sale was successful for many members and the gallery. Visit RREVV Gallery now to see our guild members’ pieces in the ROTATIONS @ RREVV exhibit + sale now through the end of October, 2022.
Visit www.rrevv.com and @rrevv to get better acquainted with rrevv gallery.
- The Holiday @ RREVV Exhibit + Sale will accept new and established guild members as applicants. You may JOIN NOW to enter artwork.
- All submissions must be original in design and demonstrate a professional level of craftsmanship.
- All work must be for sale.
- All work must be priced with the 40% gallery commission included.
- All submissions must be presented via photograph for the gallery to view and choose art.
- All submitted photos must adhere to the Exhibition Submission Requirements for Images.
- All photo files must be named with your last name and the # of the submission prior to upload.
- Your submission will be considered complete when photos have been submitted, all required application fields are complete, and the appropriate entry fee has been paid using the submission form.
- Entry fee is non-refundable.
- All information, photos, and payment are submitted on the form at the same time.
Submission of your artwork to the opportunities implies acceptance of all the gallery’s exhibition terms.
MBMAG and rrevv gallery may use your images for social media and press.
Artists may submit up to FIVE pieces of work and two images (maximum) for each piece, one full size, and one detail. We encourage artists to submit high-quality images and update their websites and social media. If you have a website or social media , that’s great, but it’s not required. If you have an artist profile on mbmag.org, that is great, too, but also not required.
When the artwork is delivered to the gallery, artists will fill out and sign an inventory of their work (using the RREVV gallery form). If you can supply a printed Artist Statement and Artist Biography for the gallery this will help the gallery team speak to potential customers about you and your art.
All pieces submitted must be for sale and priced with commission to the gallery in mind. (rrevv Gallery 40%, Artist 60%).
Submission of an entry implies agreement to the rrevv gallery consignment form which can be read and downloaded.
We look forward to working with you,
Toni Danzig and Annette Nemes