July 2, 2021: If you are submitting your pieces for postcard consideration submit the form *and* your photos using this form by July 2, 2021
July 12, 2021: All artists must submit this form online by July 12, 2021 at the latest
- Fill out this online Labels & Records form on your computer
- If you have a Narrative for your piece, please enter your Narrative text in the corresponding field for each piece. (Maximum of 80 words)
- To submit photos, use the upload file feature for each piece.
- Type your name and today’s date in the signature field at the bottom of the form
- Pajaro Valley Arts requires you acknowledge and type your name again for their documentation (I can have the text cover both and then the PDF shows up with a separate page for PVA if needed with a copy of the name and date)
- Once the form is filled out and you’ve clicked the “Submit” button an email will automatically be sent to you with the completed form as a PDF. In the email, a link will be included to the PDF for you to click and save/download the PDF
Click here to download and print a copy of the PDF
Take a photo of the completed form
email the photo of the form and any photos of your pieces to
by the July 2, 2021 for postcard consideration
by July 12, 2021 at the latest
Print out 2 copies of the completed form.
Clip one copy apart and place each label in a separate plastic bag or box with the corresponding artwork. Do NOT attach any forms to your work with glue.
Sign and date the second copy and place it in the bag or box you submit your work in. Include printed copies of your Artists Statement and Artist Bio. You are encouraged to include photos of the submitted artwork in your single page Artist Statement. The Artist Bio should also be a single page.
If you need to update your Labels &Records information, send an email with a detailed description of the changes and your contact info to email@example.com
Artwork Drop Off Locations and Dates:
Saturday August 7, 2021 at the Farm Bakery Cafe, Aptos, CA
Sunday August 8, 2021 at Paris Bakery, Monterey, CA
5 – 7 pm on Sunday October 3, 2021 is at the Pajaro Valley Arts Council Gallery
37 Sudden Street, Watsonville, CA
Click to open a map of the location
You will be sent an email with more details