Deadline Extended to April 21 for Show Entries AND $35 Membership Fees!
Call for entries-
New work by members of the Monterey Bay Metal Arts Guild
Haute Enchilada, 7902 Moss Landing Rd, Moss Landing
May 1 – May 31, 2017
Opening Reception Sunday, May 7 (Time to be determined)
Entry fee of $35 (non-refundable)
DEADLINE to enter is APRIL 21
Each entrant will be allowed up to 5 pieces in the show
Once you are entered into the show you will receive information via email regarding
Drop off Dates & Locations in Santa Cruz and Monterey
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
- April 15 – photographs for consideration in digital postcard due to Margie Moran (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- April 21 – registration form & records and labels due
- April 26 – drop off in Monterey @ MPC jewelry classroom 11am-1pm (w/ Margie M & Ron Baldwin)
- April 30 – drop off in Aptos @ Farm Bakery 3-5 (w/ Annette Nemes)
- May 1 – show opens
- May 6 or 7 – reception (date and time TBD)
- May 31 – show closes
- May 31 – artists pick up work at Haute Enchilada
Annual membership dues of $35 if you are not a member already.
If you prefer to pay by check, print out this application form.
Make check payable to MBMAG and send it along with your completed application form to:
Monterey Bay Metal Arts Guild
Post Office Box 2468 Santa Cruz, CA 95063
Entry form (please print)
* I am a member. Amount enclosed $35 for Entry fee.
* I am joining. Additional amount enclosed $35