Call for Entries:
SMALL WONDERS: The Magic of Macro and Micro
Think of something or view something large, a mountain, a building, an animal, etc. Now visualize it, manipulate it, abstract it and re-think it small enough to hold in your hand or to wear, i.e., pendant, ring, broach, etc.
The deadline for entries is August 14. We will accept up to three pieces from each artist for the entry fee of $40. Entrants must be current members of MBMAG. Entry forms may be downloaded from the Member Resources section of the MBMAG website and payment may be made through the PayPal link there.
Participants are expected to volunteer in some aspect of the show and may be required to serve as a docent for one three-hour shift during the run of the show. Work submitted should not have been shown in a previous MBMAG exhibit.
- Call for entry deadline: Aug. 14, 2014
- Volunteer sign-up: Aug. 21, 2014
- Early Photo Submissions*: September 1, 2014
- Records and Label deadline: September 20, 2014
- Photos and Artist’s Statement deadline Sept. 20, 2014
- Drop work off at collection points: October 4, 2014
- Reception Date: October 24, 2014 7 pm to 9 pm.
- Pick up date at Pacific Grove: Dec. 19, 2014
Small Wonders Chairperson
*Photos received October 1 will be considered for inclusion in Pacific Grove Art Center’s publicity releases and/or for use on the Show Postcard.